PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey all!

Deer season is around the corner, and now Kemimoto is offering you guys something about hunting!

Whether you’re a nature adventurer who likes exploring and observing the wilderness, a camping enthusiast, or you just simply want to enjoy your occasional hunting or fishing trip, these little night vision binoculars is gonna help a lot.

Spec

HD Video 1080p
IP54 Waterproof
6X large window magnifier
5W 850nm IR LED, 7 levels adjustable
2.5''(640*480)HD TFT LCD inner screen
3 meters~infinity view distance in low light
600 meters night vision distance in complete darkness
The brightness of the display screen can be adjusted in 7 level
Magnification 4X~16X, Optics Magnification 4X, Digital Magnification 4X

You’ll receive
1 x Military Grade Night Vision Binoculars, 1 x Case, 1 x Neck Strap, 1 x 32GB SD CARD, 1 x Data Cable, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Cleaning Cloth

Order link

Discount

Use code "PRC" at the checkout and you'll get 20% off.

And you'll only need to pay around $176.

·
Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
1,289 Posts
Yes, but I don’t think I’ll use them for hunting. I do like to watch wildlife and this could be useful at night.

Btw, Klarna wanting my birthdate is a bit of a privacy breach. No issue though, I used Visa after canceling. They also couldn’t redirect back to your site. Just a bit of feedback.

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but I don’t think I’ll use them for hunting. I do like to watch wildlife and this could be useful at night.

Btw, Klarna wanting my birthdate is a bit of a privacy breach. No issue though, I used Visa after canceling. They also couldn’t redirect back to your site. Just a bit of feedback.
I don't know what Klarna wants to collect birthday Infos for either, might change the payment settings after, thanks for your reply.

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

both hunting and surveillance would be good to go👊.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts