PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Anybody try these fender flares

7K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  TEET_XP900 
I actually bought these and they're still in the box in my garage. Not because of the build quality or any other problems mind you, I just missed the part were it said it will fit *everything* polaris including 900's
(Fine print)
* Except for 900 (gasoline)

I need to find one of those pesky round-to-its (always hard to get) and break out the heat gun and do some mods. Rears aren't really the problem, it's the fronts. Seems the 900 GASSERS have a different front fender contour than all the others. Woohoo!!! :applouse:

Aftermarket..those will fit the midsize rangers too...theres a TON of us that have them..and trust me guys they hold up GREAT! i put a little rip in mine last year (it was -10 outside) i was dragging the ranger through a ditch (under its own power..not litterally dragging) on its side cuz i slid into a rut, a HUGE rut, and caught a downed tree. Ive beat the snot outta mine and they hold up great! id buy em again.

a BUNCH of us caught them on sale via Kolpin website and got them shipped to our homes for under 100 bucks. I forget who makes em..look up the "midsize fender flare" thread. Its got over 15k views...thats the thread the DrewCoHunter started for the build and installs.
You gotta deal Wagz, I paid $240 I think with shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.