1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Wow! That looks like a blast, minus the rock crawling, and speeding along the trail with a cliff on one side.:cower:

·
Registered
224 Posts
One of the only problems I can see with it, is that at Wikieup there are only three hotel rooms, if you are traveling with a group this may be a bump in the road. I don't know about the rest of the trail but around Quartzsite the trail signs were installed by Volunteers and they were kind of skimpy installing them so it's kinda easy to get off trail. Take good mapping. I saw somewhere that a trailbook was coming out on the Peace Trail, that might be worth looking into.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, may be next year now... there is an Avenza map for it will get if / when we finally make it. At this point not sure how many others would be going. May just be us, and if it is we will be sure to have our radios and leave clear travel plans.

Some other Oregon UTV families winter in AZ and looking at meeting up at least for part of the loop.

Hoping to stay at campgrounds but have not nailed down our accommodations, still a pipe dream.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts