PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to upgrade and get a northstar. I thought buying a northstar meant getting getting every option available but when it arrived, there was no radio. I’m not sure when the body style changed but what options do I have for audio (ie radio, sound bar etc.)? I want something that is direct fit.

I have been doing some research and I found one website that says the MTX MUDSYS41 overhead sound bar system will fit. When I go to purchase one, several websites won’t confirm or deny it fits my machine.

What will fit and what have you guys done to add audio to your machine?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I decided to upgrade and get a northstar. I thought buying a northstar meant getting getting every option available but when it arrived, there was no radio. I’m not sure when the body style changed but what options do I have for audio (ie radio, sound bar etc.)? I want something that is direct fit.

I have been doing some research and I found one website that says the MTX MUDSYS41 overhead sound bar system will fit. When I go to purchase one, several websites won’t confirm or deny it fits my machine.

What will fit and what have you guys done to add audio to your machine?
A friend of mine had the same thing happen to him. After all the checking and price shopping. He decided to just use a Bluetooth speaker. Seems the cheap way out. But it sounds good and can be upgraded as needed and can be moved to the picnic table he says.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts