1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
236 Posts
I don't have a need for a radio, but would like to hear my tunes from my phone. What do you guys think of this system?

Rockville RV265BT Bluetooth Dual 6 5" Powered 500W ATV Marine Speaker System | eBay

Seems self contained and I could even move it to my boat if desired.

Any one have any experience with it?

Thanks,
That unit looks pretty large, I'm not sure I could find room for it in mine.
I have been looking at this one.
Amazon.com : JAHD240BT Bluetooth Amplifier 80W Max 40W Rms : Electronics
But I haven't found any reviews on it and I'm not quite ready to be the Guinea pig (no offense to coastal African rodents).
Maybe after christmas.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
26 x 8 x 10--ya it is pretty big. May have to measure. I like the size of the one you listed, but looks like you still need speakers mounted to connect to it? I currently have nothing.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have a Bose Soundlink II and it is an awesome sound, compact speaker. I use it when parked, wireless bluetooth from my phone. Great option, compact, quality is TOPS, and easy to move back to the house, shop, boat. I've never tried to use it while driving the ranger, trails, fields, dogs and water is usually my focus when rolling. Battery seems to last about 2+ hours at a high volume range. I used it on the beach at a bonfire and people came from the darkness looking for the live band. It really sounds that good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts