PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i install arched a arms and 2-4 adjustable lift set on 3 in front and 2 in rear on a 14 ranger 900. And when on the jack the wheels don't spin freely. 18 inches of ground clearance. This is same as my signature and my previous 900 before. Never had any issues of binding. I noticed that the shocks was set at the hardest setting so I lowered it to softest and now 1 wheel spins on jack. 16 3/4 of clearance now. I don't know what else to do but move to 2 inch setting, order limit straps, or axles. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update, rode it around and couldn't get it to bind up like it did before then jacked it up and both wheels spin freely. Please post thoughts.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Axle bind. Order some Rhino's. Mine would do it in off camber situations while accelerating.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I run limit straps and although I have upgraded to Rhinos front axles now, I still plan on running the limit straps.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Rhino. No mo problem

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I recommend Cobra axles.... limiting straps in my opinion defeat the purpose of a lift... I want my suspension to reach down as far as it can when riding. With that lift setup you really need to get better axles. Stocks make great spares.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Do you have to order longer axles in the rhino's or are they stock length ??

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do know that rhinos are a little longer. Not much just a little, I did a 800 midsize and the front axles kept pulling out, ordered rhino and like 1/2 longer side by side and they haven't pulled out yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.