PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2017 RZR 4 1000 Hi-lifter. I'm planning to take a wheelin trip this fall. I want to take a few extra axles with us just in case. I may open a can of worms but... What axles should I be looking to take for replacements? Rhino? Hi-lifter? Thanks for any opinions and info.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Worth checking out Americancvstore.com - learned this elsewhere for Polaris, (though there are Caiman's for RZR),so worth sharing:

I was also informed that American CV sells both the Interparts Industries Axles (~$199/pair) and now the new Caiman Rugged Terrain Axles (~$179.90/pair). It just so turns out that both the Interparts and Caiman brands are produced to the same specs, by the same manufacturer named HUFS. With the price difference being the Caiman's are American CV's direct purchased and labled version.... where as Interparts was the 'middle man' in the product flow. So with American CV going direct to the supplier, they are now able to supply the same aftermarket axles at a bulk buy cheaper price!

Full thread here: polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-sportsman/70787-axles-ones-where.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts