PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have there front lower arched forward arms for 200.00 coated and shipped and the rear lower arched arms for 175.00 coated and shipped this week. im not sure how long this sale will be on or if other colors besides black are xtra, but it seems like a great deal to me.

Contact them on Facebook or
[email protected] or
1800-496-7304

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Honestly wes if they didn't have such a bad rep right now I'd get some. I haven't seen the first positive post about bw in a long time. Either arms don't line up, their too long, product was damaged, etc.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope they are standing behind there flaws? I just saw a set of used rears in the classified and they are making the rears camber in like my outkast ones. Why?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm a happy BA customer Wes. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Fitment was perfect...no issues with anything!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Jayce, fitment issues where back at the first of the year when I was hiring for mud Nats orders. No fitment issues at all anymore. The welders that I've recently hired cost more and are much slower but worth not having quality issues.

John

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Awesome to hear that john. I was hearing some real horror stories.

·
Registered
972 Posts
That's why I worked the last 8 months single handed to insure my nose stayed clean. As bad as they seemed to you, they felt way worse for me. Not going to be any issues anymore .

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why are these arms throwing the camber like this and a set of outkast ones I have are doing the same

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'd have to see measurements of the arms. I can shorten the lower to correct it. How long have u had them. Possible a full size lower. They are a little longer.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They arnt mine but are for sale in the classified section

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have read in the past all the negative comments about BA, I recently decided that I need to "upgrade" my ranger, so I emailed BA to see what setup would work best for my needs. I Emailed them Friday morning not expecting a response do to past comments on here. 2 hours later I got a response. They answered all my questions and then some. I was very pleased with quick response and will be purchasing from them when I am able to. Sounds like john has everything under control! My 2 cents. Happy trails!

Reactions: Grundo

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Why are these arms throwing the camber like this and a set of outkast ones I have are doing the same
This is what mine look like when I got mine too. it looks really bad people say stuff all the time. not sure why they made them this long. I would imagine it is going to wear my tires funky to

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im fixna take mine to a local machine shop and have them matched to stock length

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just suck. you would think they would've been right from the beginning now you have to spend the money to fix something you already paid for. Not only that the time you have to spend to take them back off and then reinstall

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine are outkast brand but same issue.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks. I will get my buddy to measure his full size. If they fit his I will sell mine to him and buy a set from you

·
Registered
51 Posts
Does this sale include strut models? I cant find a hint of a sale on website or facebook.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts