PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Her old man says "woof Polaris wants to much" will make something when we build hunting platform

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Make a simple roof with HDPE and a heat gun to shape it a little.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Excuse my ignorance but what is the tower used for ?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We shot almost 1000 comets off of it for one song-three minutes in various directions and sequences. Someone probably will post video of the show. This show was by MN public radio as the #1 of the top five shows in MN putting it above shows with 5 times the budget. Rated by Readers digest as #1 in MN.
It was not a disappointment this year and the number of special effects no show for a thousand miles could compete with. The club is a not for profit so the labor is free and there was close to 700 hours in getting the product prepped. attached and wired just for the tower. We won the show of the convention at Pyrotechnics guild international year before last using the tower with half the product. They want us to try another show for the convention in Fargo ND next year. Members are a bit worn right now after this show setting a new show standard that no commercial company will probably be able to match IMO. I've been in this hobby-winter employ professionally since mid 80's

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blue lending a hand being an anchor for a climber. I have no idea why the images get tipped: ( 20190706_211332.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts