PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and my buddy both have our RZR's on the way, Yesturday we ordered wheels and tires from Jaggedx.He ordered the 26" Type 7 polished w/ black ring, Maxxis Big Horn Package and I ordered the 26" all black Beadlock Specialities Spyder Beadlocks, Maxxis Big Horn Package. Needless to say were extremly exited about our RZR's but even more excited about the RZR's sliding around corners with our big tires and wheels.
If interested and any of you are near the area...we have a trip lined up for Jun 28th -Jul 2nd at Coal Creek, Oliver Springs TN. 75,000 acres(Blue Ridge Moutains) of amazing trails and views, I've ridden all over and by far this is my favorite place to visit.

BTW....Eric at Jaggedx is awesome...very informative and he gave us a great deal. They have some great stuff on the way for the RZR!!!!
Whoo Woo....just a few more days I hope!!![:)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
My RZR will also be here next week. I also ordered wheels and tires for it, but the dealer gave me a great deal. 26" terracross mounted on 14" SS108's. should look sweet! I would love to go, but too far and I don't have enough time, sorry. I guess I will have to blaze the trails out here! By the way, what great stuff does Jaggedx have on the way? Did they tell you what they were working on?
 
G

·
I went with the 14" tire/rim combo also. My dealer ordered the 5th tire/rim so it looks like I'll have a spare. [:)] Fortunately I'm not paying retail on any of the after market stuff. I've never dealt with this dealer as I've always been a Honda/Suzuki man over the years but so far I'm very impressed. Getting mine from C.J's in Lumberton, NC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dooey

By the way, what great stuff does Jaggedx have on the way? Did they tell you what they were working on?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

They have a little bit of everything going on...cages, long travel,.....Eric said everything that they have availible for the Rhino on their site, they will soon have for the RZR.....the excitment is building...starting to have trouble sleeping.[:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wingnutrzr

Myself and my buddy both have our RZR's on the way, Yesturday we ordered wheels and tires from Jaggedx.He ordered the 26" Type 7 polished w/ black ring, Maxxis Big Horn Package and I ordered the 26" all black Beadlock Specialities Spyder Beadlocks, Maxxis Big Horn Package. Needless to say were extremly exited about our RZR's but even more excited about the RZR's sliding around corners with our big tires and wheels.
If interested and any of you are near the area...we have a trip lined up for Jun 28th -Jul 2nd at Coal Creek, Oliver Springs TN. 75,000 acres(Blue Ridge Moutains) of amazing trails and views, I've ridden all over and by far this is my favorite place to visit.

BTW....Eric at Jaggedx is awesome...very informative and he gave us a great deal. They have some great stuff on the way for the RZR!!!!
Whoo Woo....just a few more days I hope!!![:)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Wingnut, make sure the wheels you are getting are correct. On the 12" Spyders, the first load we got a month or so ago were all called back on the 4/156 bolt pattern as there was some issue with them. I am not sure if the 14" were affected, since we did not get any of those, nor am I sure they are even out yet. I think it's possible that you did go witht he 14" since you mentioned your friend is getting the Type 7 Polished beadlock, which is not made in a 4/156 pattern, except in a 14" to my knowledge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by atvoutfitters.net

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wingnutrzr

Myself and my buddy both have our RZR's on the way, Yesturday we ordered wheels and tires from Jaggedx.He ordered the 26" Type 7 polished w/ black ring, Maxxis Big Horn Package and I ordered the 26" all black Beadlock Specialities Spyder Beadlocks, Maxxis Big Horn Package. Needless to say were extremly exited about our RZR's but even more excited about the RZR's sliding around corners with our big tires and wheels.
If interested and any of you are near the area...we have a trip lined up for Jun 28th -Jul 2nd at Coal Creek, Oliver Springs TN. 75,000 acres(Blue Ridge Moutains) of amazing trails and views, I've ridden all over and by far this is my favorite place to visit.

BTW....Eric at Jaggedx is awesome...very informative and he gave us a great deal. They have some great stuff on the way for the RZR!!!!
Whoo Woo....just a few more days I hope!!![:)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Wingnut, make sure the wheels you are getting are correct. On the 12" Spyders, the first load we got a month or so ago were all called back on the 4/156 bolt pattern as there was some issue with them. I am not sure if the 14" were affected, since we did not get any of those, nor am I sure they are even out yet. I think it's possible that you did go witht he 14" since you mentioned your friend is getting the Type 7 Polished beadlock, which is not made in a 4/156 pattern, except in a 14" to my knowledge.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I should have claified.....we both are getting 14" wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
I ordered the 12" version of the rims shown on the red RZR.
Going to use the stock tires for now. Rims were $79 each
mounted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,720 Posts
Sam, same here but I did ordered a extra front tire/wheel for the spare tire holder that we are getting too ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
We need pictures ASAP!!! I know your RZR isn't here yet but when it does arrive i expect prompt pictures :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
I ordered the Maxxis Big Horns 25" on 12"Douglas Rattlesnake wheels. Everyone try to post pics of your RZR when it comes in!!! I would like to see all the different tires and wheels pkgs. on the RZRs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NATHAN

how mugh did the spider beadlock pacage cost and how do you get ahold of eric at jaggedx?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I'd rather have Eric quote you a price as he may give you a better deal than he gave me!!!lol He can be reached at 1-877-JAGGEDX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
The 26 Bighorn on 14 inch T-7 Polished Beadlocks (true beadlocks, not the Sport Lock which is simulated)is not a bargain set up. I am not sure what Jagged charges, but I sold that same wheel/tire combo a few weeks ago to a Rhino owner and if I recall correctly it was in the $940-950 range. Still, it was very sharp, and I am considering it for my RZR as well. I may stick with the normal polished rings like the one I sold, since I think the colored ones won't look good for long at places like Windrock![:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by atvoutfitters.net

The 26 Bighorn on 14 inch T-7 Polished Beadlocks (true beadlocks, not the Sport Lock which is simulated)is not a bargain set up. I am not sure what Jagged charges, but I sold that same wheel/tire combo a few weeks ago to a Rhino owner and if I recall correctly it was in the $940-950 range. Still, it was very sharp, and I am considering it for my RZR as well. I may stick with the normal polished rings like the one I sold, since I think the colored ones won't look good for long at places like Windrock![:D]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Will you also provide also provide custom roll cages, custom long travel kits, seat covers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,494 Posts
I'm anxious to see pics of these units. I have an RZR coming also, but intend on holding off accessories for a while until I decide how we're going to use it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wingnutrzr

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by atvoutfitters.net

The 26 Bighorn on 14 inch T-7 Polished Beadlocks (true beadlocks, not the Sport Lock which is simulated)is not a bargain set up. I am not sure what Jagged charges, but I sold that same wheel/tire combo a few weeks ago to a Rhino owner and if I recall correctly it was in the $940-950 range. Still, it was very sharp, and I am considering it for my RZR as well. I may stick with the normal polished rings like the one I sold, since I think the colored ones won't look good for long at places like Windrock![:D]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Will you also provide also provide custom roll cages, custom long travel kits, seat covers?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">


No, we are not a manufacturer in the same vein as Jagged, and would never pretend to be so. I am sure we will have most or all of those items to offer at some point from a number of different manufactuers, but obviously Jagged has a head start on the development of items for the RZR, and my hat is off to Polaris for actually involving the aftermarket ahead of time, instead of not even taking the positive effect having aftermarket items available can have on the word of mount and sales interest from potential customers of a new vehicle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Ashley,

There may be some misunderstandings here.

Buddy got 14" ITP Black Type 7's with polished ring and 26" Bighorns.

I ordered you 12" Black Spyders with Black Rings and 26" Tires.

They do not make a 14" Spyder yet.

If this is not what you want please call me first thing tomorrow. Heck if it is what you want call me anyway.

Eric.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by [email protected]

Ashley,

There may be some misunderstandings here.

Buddy got 14" ITP Black Type 7's with polished ring and 26" Bighorns.

I ordered you 12" Black Spyders with Black Rings and 26" Tires.

They do not make a 14" Spyder yet.

If this is not what you want please call me first thing tomorrow. Heck if it is what you want call me anyway.

Eric.



<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">


Just to clarify what I said earlier about the 12" Spyders (since I do not want to create any unnecessary concernt about the fitment issues I mentioned earlier): I know it applied to the normal Spyders, but do not know if the beadlock version also was not correct in the 4/156 pattern as well. I am sure Eric knows or can check with his supplier if there is any doubt.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top