PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where can bench seats be purchased for the 900 ranger, how much should i expect to pay and do any of you have pics you can share of your setup? I dont want this to be a permananent mount so if there are some options that allow for relatively easy imstall and removal that would be ideal. I am not familiar with any of the choices or even where to look. Perhaps most are custom made? I suppose they may not be super popular but my thought is, a crew is too big and the need too infrequent but having the option to take an extra person or two would be nice. Im talking about a 15 mph sunset cruise for 45 minutes not all day joy riding (just for perspective), but it obviously needs to be safe.

Thx again...

Edit: sorry, just noticed someone put a similar post up a few days ago incl a link to some expensive contraption. I cant delete my post so i will follow mine and his. Im just looking for a 200-300 option, and ive seen a few over the years but not in person

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Located a solution, it is called the great day rumble seat. This is what i was looking for. 279$ for a med duty option and 350$ for the heavy duty version. Interested to know if others have used it or different versions of this

·
Registered
2,191 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
If you're looking to do it on the cheap, use Jon boat seats. I did it when I had my Rhino and it actually worked out real good.

Reactions: pondskum

·
Registered
33 Posts
My friend had a seat built years ago. I located a local welder who copied it today. I posted a picture of the original and the one I got built today. It turned out great and now I have to decide whether to get it powder coated or paint it myself. Got the fiberglass seats from diamondback airboats. The twist and lock anchors are from Moose Utility. I will post the finished product when done. View attachment 9688 View attachment 9689 View attachment 9690 View attachment 9691

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cabelas Yutrax is a good option. $150. Seatbelts and it folds up if you want quick cargo space.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Reactions: teshreve
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.