PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting my winter project on the 2014 ranger 800 crew I bought in August. I am putting ss316 matte black 14x7 rims on with 28x10x14 Moto MTCs and a Backwoods A-Arm kit that has a 2" lift built in. Tonight I just finished my wooden roof project that turned out pretty nice. Now I am wondering what the best clutch kit for this rig is? Was told that I shouldn't need one with 28s but would like to excite this thing a little. Look forward to your suggestions!

Sam

·
Vendor
2,124 Posts
I am starting my winter project on the 2014 ranger 800 crew I bought in August. I am putting ss316 matte black 14x7 rims on with 28x10x14 Moto MTCs and a Backwoods A-Arm kit that has a 2" lift built in. Tonight I just finished my wooden roof project that turned out pretty nice. Now I am wondering what the best clutch kit for this rig is? Was told that I shouldn't need one with 28s but would like to excite this thing a little. Look forward to your suggestions!

Sam
The Duraclutch is what I would do, it is not a clutch kit but a whole entire clutch system

·
Vendor
2,124 Posts

Sam
Let me give you two articles I wrote about clutching these vehicles

Link to clutch kit article for a ranger 900

Link to Duraclutch on our site, tech article, video, install instructions etc

Todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts