PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking I would like to try to build a windshield.....whare the best place to buy a 4x4 or so sheet of 1/4 mr10?

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Do a Google search and see if you have a local plastics supplier near you. Shipping cost would be significant if you have to go that route.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
home depot lowes ?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I actually had my local glass company supply me a price for a cut piece of plexiglass the thickness I needed. Was under $100.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
hi jerry did you get a template for the midsize yet?
No bud, sorry but I haven't had enough demand or time to pursue that. I've been running like a mad man.......3 kids in school and sports have been consuming much of what little free time I have.

If you still have yours at Norris, maybe we can work out an exchange one weekend. PM me or give me a call if you wanna try to work something out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Local hardware store had the plexi I needed here. Liwes, Home Depot or any hardware store should be able to hook you up.

Half windshield

2 minutes later Full

I think I've got $275 invested in them together.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: StannieXP800

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hats off to Super Atv Ordered a 1/4" mr10 full windshield on Tuesday.free shipping,no tax 10% off forum discount and $10 off coupon < $192.00 total Wifes Christmas present so I cant see how it fits.

2014 570 ranger midsize

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
...... Wifes Christmas present..........

Wifes Cristmas present!!!! Nice. I was thinking of getting my wife a half gallon of Crown Royal and a 50 foot, 50 amp welding extension cord.:glee::encouragement:

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Wifes Cristmas present!!!! Nice. I was thinking of getting my wife a half gallon of Crown Royal and a 50 foot, 50 amp welding extension cord.:glee::encouragement:
HAHA!! oh man i bet she LOVES all of it!!!! Dont let her mix all those together though...your automobile doors may end up welded shut with your inside of it..hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts