PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Northstar premium
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lord knows all we need is another tire thread, but I've searched and haven't found much. I'm thinking of buying a set of BFG KM3 tires for my Northstar, looking for a quieter tire with decent trail characteristics. Anyone have experiance with these? TIA

·
Registered
333 Posts
What I read a few years ago was they were good for asphalt and dirt but zero mud. I went a different route due to mud in hunting season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'21 Northstar premium
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I've got a set coming, they should work well for me. 95% dirt and gravel, the rest rocky trails. Very little mud.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Lord knows all we need is another tire thread, but I've searched and haven't found much. I'm thinking of buying a set of BFG KM3 tires for my Northstar, looking for a quieter tire with decent trail characteristics. Anyone have experiance with these? TIA
I have had them on mine for 2480 miles no issues. Clean fast in mud, great aired down, made the ride so much better and quieter. 30-10-14

·
Registered
'21 Northstar premium
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got back from doing about 400 miles of mixed riding, lots of rocky trails. I was really happy with how they performed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts