PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just lifted my 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 and now i want bigger tires! Ideally i would upgrade the wheels to 14” and get bigger tires but trying not to piss off the wife too bad. So what are my options for a bigger all terrain tire on my stock 12” wheels?? 28” the biggest for 12” wheels.

·
Registered
77 Posts
looks nice. I just removed 29.5" skinny/wide OUTLAW's on stock 12" wheels. there may be some 30" tires that will mount on 12" wheels. I now have 31x8.5-14 Motohavok on MSA Boxer wheels. looking forward to getting in on some trails

·
Registered
77 Posts
looks nice. I just removed 29.5" skinny/wide OUTLAW's on stock 12" wheels. there may be some 30" tires that will mount on 12" wheels. I now have 31x8.5-14 Motohavok on MSA Boxer wheels. looking forward to getting in on some trails
crewtirewheels2.jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Goodness 8 lug, I bet those tires will rattle your teeth on the hwy🤣, I have them same wheels on mine, love the looks of them..
LOL. I dont know how theyll be, as of yet. I havent had a chance to take it out. From the reviews, they ride pretty smooth because the lugs are close together towards the leading edge. the OUTLAWS I had on the Crew were choppy because of more spacing between the lugs. This will be offroad use on my property mostly (farm wagon) and occassional ATV/UTV park rides w/ my woman. We're looking forward to getting it on the dirt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts