PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the Black Friday sale.
Any chance of A blowout price on canvas doors for my 2013 Ranger XP 900?????
It is getting COLD out here.

Thanks, Ken

Happy Thanksgiving

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Mean Mr. Mustard said:
Chris,

I plan on purchasing the extended warranty on Friday. Awesome price by the way :D
I will be calling first thing in the am. My concern is that I will be on the road and wont have the vin# that I'm sure is required. Could I purchase the warranty without the vin# then call you back on Saturday with all the required information?

By the way, what other info will you need?

Thanks!

Mario

Mario,

That will not be a problem... I got your voicemail tonight sorry I was at our other store this afternoon.

the info needed is:

vin number
date of purchase
amount of purchase

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Worm1 said:
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the Black Friday sale.
Any chance of A blowout price on canvas doors for my 2013 Ranger XP 900?????
It is getting COLD out here.

Thanks, Ken

Happy Thanksgiving
Ken,

I looked into the door kits for the 900's but it was very hard with the low margins polaris gives us in them combined with the super large box size. if you would like, send me a pm with zip code and i can see what the best price i could get a set to you for. if you have a business address it helps...

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks to a Special PRC Exclusive Rebate on black friday only from Curtis, Pricing on RCS Cabs is now $2,999.00!!! This is by far the lowest price that has ever been available.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Probably the most famous and well put together custom Ranger at PRC, Featured in magizines, owned by PRC's Curt A.K.A. "Carnivore".

The most well taken care of machine we have ever seen on trade!!! All fluids recently changed, Completly checked over and passed every test from our tech staff. would be a great ride for any Ranger die-hard.

price has been dropped again, now down to $9999 for black friday.

-2009 XP, with 72 hours (less than 10 hours on the new pistons and rings)

-DDP full 800 conversion kit

-Ported 800 head

-11:1 pistons

-DDP cam

-DDP “Special” ECU

-Bored Throttle body

-DDP Team roller Secondary clutch kit with adjustable primary weights and new springs

-Looney Tuned Dual Exhaust

-Racer Tech Full custom Roll cage w/aluminum roof

-RT 3” over heavy duty suspension ( New A Arms)

-RT 2” lift for a total of 3.5” of lift

-RT front bumper

-RT Baja Nerf Bars

-RT Bed delete with aluminum bed sides

-Turner heavy duty front axles and CVs

-Summers Brothers Rear axles

-Radiator relocated to upper rear of roll cage

-Full snorkels for engine intake, and clutch intake and exhaust

-Odessy 925 LMJ Battery

-Trail Armor full skid plate

-Motoalliance Viper 4000 pound winch

-ITP T7 polished beadlock rims

-Maxxis Bighorn 27x12 tires

-Custom “switchblade Silver” paint with “Mud and Guts” graphics.

-2 Simpson 4 point harness’

-Super ATV polished chrome hood hinges

Featured in UTV Offroad magazine

·
Registered
253 Posts
any discounts for a Polaris center console that retails for $150? I'd like to have one at a blowout price. thanks

·
Registered
882 Posts
Me too

Tim

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
BRanger700 said:
any discounts for a Polaris center console that retails for $150? I'd like to have one at a blowout price. thanks
That is just one of the products that Polaris gives us nothing to work with in terms of margin on top of high shipping costs :(... I could do 140 shipped on them for Friday.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
goooooooooooood morning PRC FORUM!!!!! Phone lines will be opening up shortly, Happy Black Friday guys!!!!

·
Vendor
1,653 Posts
Just got off the phone with Jay (I think that was his name), he was extremely nice and helpful. Another great experience dealing with Chris and his crew.

Thanks for the great deals Chris, that was probably the quickest $1000 I've ever spent! LMAO!!!

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
will_reed said:
Just got off the phone with Jay (I think that was his name), he was extremely nice and helpful. Another great experience dealing with Chris and his crew.

Thanks for the great deals Chris, that was probably the quickest $1000 I've ever spent! LMAO!!!
You are very welcome, thanks again for the business!!!

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks to Everyone that placed an order in our Black Friday Sale today!!!! Orders will begin shipping on early next week, Please be patient as we are working to get out several hundred more orders than what are normally processed on Monday. Have a great Weekend Everyone!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Placed an order as part of this. Got not just a good deal, but WAY beyond a SCREAMING deal on an extended warranty (with one day left to spare on my stock warranty!) and shop banner. Amazing deal, Jay and Chris were both great in setting this up and closing the sale. I would have bought even more, but (1) gotta watch the finances, and (2) manufacturers still aren't making cost-effective cabs for crew models.

Thanks so much for doing this, guys!

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Wildblue said:
Placed an order as part of this. Got not just a good deal, but WAY beyond a SCREAMING deal on an extended warranty (with one day left to spare on my stock warranty!) and shop banner. Amazing deal, Jay and Chris were both great in setting this up and closing the sale. I would have bought even more, but (1) gotta watch the finances, and (2) manufacturers still aren't making cost-effective cabs for crew models.

Thanks so much for doing this, guys!
you are very welcome, thanks for the business ;)

41 - 57 of 57 Posts