PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the current 1000 dollar rebate on the 570 series ranger is typical of what polaris does around the holidays and whether i should expect they may run more, similar big rebates between now and christmas?

The reason im asking, im not perfectly ready to pull the trigger since i want to sell my atv first, so december is better. I also favor the 900 but it is a full 3k more than the fs 570 since it does not have a rebate.

I realize no one has a crystal ball but wondering if any of you have seen a pattern over the years with regard to 1000$ plus rebates like this. Ive seen two this yr, one in spring w blowout of 800s and now, surprisingly, on the new 570 fs. Is it likely there will be more big rebates like this as we approach christmas?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think if you check that rebates are not $1000 on 2014 570 or 900 Rangers. If I remember correctly there is a $1000 rebate on a 2014 900 or 1000 RZR's, but not Rangers. Go to the Polaris website and go to rebates and put in your zip code and rebates in your area will come up. 2014 Ranger rebates were higher back in the late summer then they are today, probably to help dealers to sell 2014's and make ready for the 2015's. As far as Black Friday or Christmas deals my dealer says their may be a small rebate on current models, but don't look for more them $300 or so. If you want a 2014 570 best to make your best deal now as dealers will still have a few in their stock, but depending where you live may be limited. If you want a rebate on a 2015 you will most likely have to wait till the fall of 2015 for rebates on 2015's.

John

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
The big blowout sale on full size Ranger 570's is not typical this quickly for a first year release. Evidently it is not selling as fast as anticipated. I think that if you want one you had better not wait too long. It might still be going on at Christmas. My local dealer has them for $8749 I think. That is a really good deal. If I was in the market for one in the next few months I would be making plans to get it now.

But you never know with Polaris. They might have a big blowout with the 900's later on.

JMHO.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i got screwed by a couple of days, when i contacted the rep on 10/30/14 there was a 2 or 3 year warranty included, as of the first it end on the 900 xp...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Use this rebate forum from Polaris to see what's available at the present time, I see the 570 Ranger Crew is only $600, and the 570 standard is $500 at the this time. When I purchased my 2014 570 crew it was $800 and that lasted for only one month about four months ago, just before the 2015 were released. Rebates are a determined by Polaris on what their dealers 2014 inventories are, as they become lower Polaris will cut the rebate amounts, let face it, Polaris wants their dealers to sell out of 2014's, but not totally at Polaris expense. Personally you can shop to you drop, but if you shop long enough they will all be gone and you will loose out on the one you wanted to start with.

John

Polaris Off Road Vehicles: Four Wheelers, RANGER RZR Side by Side ATVs and UTVs : Offers

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasnt really asking if ormwhat the rebate was, i already know it is 1000$ on the fs 570 even if others dont realize it, my question was around the pattern of rebates from polaris. I have decided to pass on the fs 570 and will wait for rebates on the 900 and this is for one reason, noise. The 570 is terrific for me in almost every way but after driving it vs the 900, the noise is disappointing enoigh that i am going to pass on the great deal polaris is offering, many shops are 8700-9100 plus tax, whoch is great.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I went by my dealer today on my lunch break to check on the 570 full size models. He didnt have any red or green available but had a le silver which was around 12,000$ otd. Not near the savings as the plain models. That rebate on the full size models expires this sunday as well. He had a leftover 2013 basic 900 in the green. He said he had totally forgot about this model being in his warehouse for over a year. I took it for a test drive and wasnt really impressed. Rattled pretty bad and jjst didnt seem to have the power i was expectjng. The price was incredible but i know i wouldnt be satisfied with it by the way it drove. Might be from sitting up so long with some stale fuel. The plastic had lots of surface scratches, lots of rust here and there, and the engine had lots of rusty bolt heads. If i wasnt so anal about something should be off the assembly line perfect i would jump on it but i might as well wait a month or two longer and see what happens. I also called one of the big volume dealers and he feals confident that on monday the december 1st polaris will offer a more aggresive rebate across the board on all models. I will call monday afternoon and see for sure. Just can spend any more than 11,000 at this time or i will be living in it.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
I wasnt really asking if ormwhat the rebate was, i already know it is 1000$ on the fs 570 even if others dont realize it, my question was around the pattern of rebates from polaris. I have decided to pass on the fs 570 and will wait for rebates on the 900 and this is for one reason, noise. The 570 is terrific for me in almost every way but after driving it vs the 900, the noise is disappointing enoigh that i am going to pass on the great deal polaris is offering, many shops are 8700-9100 plus tax, whoch is great.

um...At least here in Michigan there are no rebates on 2015 Full Size 570's. the 14 570 midsize currently has a $500 dollar rebate. The 2015 570 mid size is $200.

Polaris typically releases the highest rebates on prior model year in the fall during the fac event and on current model year in feb... but regardless on any given model you wont see it fluctuate much quarter to quarter. For the couple hundred bucks you might gain by waiting out on rebates in generally not worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts