PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Blizzard warning!!!

4K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  rowe doo 
#1 ·
18-24" snow for central maine.:hororr:

#2 ·
here in rhode island were getting 24 to 36 !!!!!!

#3 ·
You lucky dogs...have fun plowing snow...I'm jealous:positive:

#4 ·
Isn't this what all you guys with plows have been waiting for?? Here in Montana its sunny and 50 degrees. Go figure!! lol

#5 ·
The last big storm here in southern Maine was 5 or 6 years ago. 22" and THAT was a pain in the butt. Takes a while to dig out. 24" the forecast here. So 36" in Rhode Island is a great place for it.

#6 ·
Hey, I'm like the Papa10 in Montana...got this Ranger crew with the cab and no snow in the forecast. It was 58 degrees here today so the snow we have is melting....strange winter here in the Rockies.

#7 ·
They predicted 47 and sunny here in southern IL. Turns out it was 33 , with snow flurries.

#8 ·
Yeah we got nothing hardly here in Minnesota.

#15 ·
#12 ·
Im in upstate ny , This storms just gonna miss us , we are border line of 4"-8".... So maybe I will finally get to use my plow ... Until then ill be spending the night in the ice shanty waiting for flags:)

#13 ·
You guys stay warm! The forecast is for another 10 or so days below freezing with 2 or 3 more snowfalls before any melting occurs! That's adding insult to injury! Keep a check on your seniors and disabled's!

#16 ·
I wish I bought that plow I was looking at!!!

#17 ·
Wish I wou gotten the doors and heater!!

#18 ·
A lot of drifting here , I'm guessing 18" of new snow with a few more hours of snow to come...

#20 ·
we got abour 32 inches here with more on the way!!!

Attachments

#21 ·
Ur gna need a bigger snowblower!!!!

got a few more inches last night but nothing major. I probably should have bought a plow instead of tires/lift. :p

#26 ·
Just another winters day here in good olé, maine

#27 ·
Send that snow back to Alaska please.

Reactions: AK_900XP_CREW_LE
#29 ·
My garage and shop roof have a good pitch. The roof faces south in this photo...Never had I ever had to shovel it in the past....never. But with the cold temps. The steel roofing just never heats up to let it slide.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.