PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i understand .. this is a POLARIS RANGER? has fuel, spark and test the whole elect programs tomrw.. any suggetions.. ?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
mick..........fuel pressure , fuel quality, crank position sensor/harness , ignition switch.........in that order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mick..........fuel pressure , fuel quality, crank position sensor/harness , ignition switch.........in that order.
best way to check fuel pressure.. ?
got it to start with making sure battery was up to speed... but died right away.. will turn over and start .. sputter .. backfire and stop.. checking fuel pressure tmrw..

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Get a cheap pressure tester at Harbor Freight or AutoZone, should be a valve on the end of the fuel rail to plug into. Might want to have that battery load tested, can do all sorts of weird things when they go bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
best way to check fuel pressure.. ?

got it to start with making sure battery was up to speed... but died right away.. will turn over and start .. sputter .. backfire and stop.. checking fuel pressure tmrw..
fuel pressure good.. thanks to Oreilly's auto parts allowing me to utilize their testing kit.. FOR FREE no less... i feel it is the gas.. will drain tank tmrw and report.. once i pulled fuel line off of rail assembly.. ran gas for a few seconds.. attached back and seem to want to run ok... new spark plug also.. since was original since 2014..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts