·
Registered
15,400 Posts
Man that is COOL! Pretty neat.

Brian

·
Registered
890 Posts
It is cool, and cute! But....i dont like it, and heres why....I bought a hunting property a few years ago and the farmer next to me feeds the herd of deer corn and alfalfa year round and they seem way to tame. I can look through my scope during deer season and see them just laying under his trees, behind his truck, and frolicking in the yard all day while I hope and pray one gets bored and comes my way....but they dont because they dont have to, they know they are safe. Its illegal to feed or bait deer here in MN during the season, but I refrain from saying anything because he is a nice guy and lets me hunt parts of his land and has helped me out etc... I dont know what I'm gonna do. The does just sit there all day, and the Bucks dont come out to eat until late at night because they dont have to forage around for food. I have put in food plots and my own deer feeder, but they're so used to going to the corn, it does'nt help much. Did'nt mean to hijack this thread, just brought up a touchy point.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Where did it go

1 - 13 of 13 Posts