PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
i am running Highlifter arched 2" a-arms on my 2015. no steering stops and stock suspension settings. i do plan on getting the stops if i leave my 2" forward a-arms on for my next Mod. i have not had any axle problems yet. i had a 2010 crew with the forward arams and 2" lift never had any problems with that machine going forward, had some binding and poping going in reverse a couple time with wheel hard crank one direction.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've got BA forward a arms with a 2" lift built in and 29.5 terms. Stock axles and no issues. No steering stops either. I know you said no lift but I thought I would reply:encouragement:

·
Registered
6 Posts
2014 Ranger 900XP EPS 28'' tires, 2'' forward BA arms, 2 to 4 adj lift and no steering stops. I am now on my 4th left front axle. Don't know why just left front but that is the only one that has broke. Ordered Rhino's for the front yesterday should fix it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
2014 Ranger 900XP EPS 28'' tires, 2'' forward BA arms, 2 to 4 adj lift and no steering stops. I am now on my 4th left front axle. Don't know why just left front but that is the only one that has broke. Ordered Rhino's for the front yesterday should fix it.
This may be way off, but how much do you weigh?...did you notice your axles breaking at a certain point in the stroke, like full compression while turning a little?... Just a thought since the axle gets longer on compression...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.