PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He sent two separate emails last night:

What are you guys looking to paint, do you have a part#? Maybe it would be easier to get you guys a whole new part…I haven’t had success on my end in finding paint either.

I’ll check with Steve Schiebel the Ranger Product Manager about getting you an engineer to talk with, we spoke about it a while back and just never connected on a contact for you.

I of course informed him that the part number IS the challenge and that we have no idea which 'red' is the right one.

...and his second message, this one in reply to my telling him about all the PMs and other correspondence Neal is getting from th
e build:

Great news Randy! I’m glad it’s creating a buzz for you guys, I’ve been checking in on it periodically and am impressed with the amount of views and responses you’ve gotten.

When do you think you guys will have it completely finished? I think you guys should work on putting together a “magazine” friendly summary that we can have Donna shop around to some of the industry publications.

I’ll also send it over to our Facebook team to see if they can keep the buzz going.

I told him that we would discuss these items and I would get back to him.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Cool, good job Randy. If it is the red I have been guessing at it requires two colors to create it. Maybe this little bit of excitement will motivate him to just send me a quart of each :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so, Neal. I hope so..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts