PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen the items on Pure Polaris and have a lot of that also but what i really want is the full cab like they make for the standard RZR.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I bet there would be a lot of interest in a hard cab. Lots of people are buying these to tour around with the family. The extra protection would be great not to mention a heater.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Moosehumper said:
I bet there would be a lot of interest in a hard cab. Lots of people are buying these to tour around with the family. The extra protection would be great not to mention a heater.
I agree Dwight and surprised there are not more options hitting the market. Afterall, RZR4's hit the market mid year.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Actually, if I could get a hard cab, I would probably go to a rzr4. We roll with 2 little guys in the back & summer just isn't what it used to be around here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pure Polaris has the soft top for around $1100 bucks but i found the same item from a guy on ebay that has a store. He sold it to me for $800 with free shipping!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Anyone seen anything new on a hard cab? I'm looking at a 2012.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have four friends that have rzr4's and they have all put on the polaris soft cab. They really like it. They have added a heater and drive them all winter. Couple of the guys leave the top and back window on year round and just remove the doors for summer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know if they've got a hard cab out but I do know of a custom-made soft cab that's available: http://www.chromeguysgarage.com/polaris-rzr4-full-cab-enclosure-p-702.html

They custom make them so it can take a couple of weeks to get out. Friend of mine got one and they are pretty nice. Like stated in earlier post, you can roll up the side doors, windows, etc to allow air in when its warmer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts