PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to fabricate anything to get the Camso track mounts to work with arched arms? If so what brand arched arms would be best suited. Looking to install a set of arched a-arms and trying to decide if it will be worth it or if I'll need to stay with stock arms to be able to use the Camso mounts. Any input anyone has would be great, hoping to order new a-arms but don't want to be forced to swap back to stock arms to get the tracks on. Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Administrator
6,966 Posts
I have no experience with Tracks, but I am curious as to why they will not work with Arched Arms?
Any pics of the mounting brackets?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have no experience with Tracks, but I am curious as to why they will not work with Arched Arms?
Any pics of the mounting brackets?
The brackets attach by where the spindle bolts onto the rear lower arms and the length of the support clamps to the arms. In front the mount is below the lower ball joint and the bracket geometry would throw off the angle of the clamps with arched arms. Will get some pics as soon as I can to show how the brackets seat on the stock arms.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts