PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Can-am defender

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  P.T 
#1 ·
At Panama City Beach this week camping, our neighbors have a sharp can-am defender out here, but what I really like is the sound system on it, has 2- 12's under the seats, 4- 8's in the tubes on back with horns and mids, and a huge Rockford fosgate amp on roof, sound bar across front, he can shake the whole campground 😁, RGB lights all three speakers and amps. It's a head Turner..
Yellow Vehicle Crane Automotive exterior Construction equipment
Vehicle Transport Construction equipment Mode of transport Asphalt

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That's exactly what would probably happen. Poor souls sitting in back with those tubes firing right at their heads.

I'm happy with my Fosgate PMX-2 and 2 6.5" two ways in the dash[emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Clubin
#5 ·
Dude with loud stereo closes windows and blinds and doors and cranks stereo up.
Neighbors get pissed (rightfully so) because of the noise.
Neighbors go camping to get away from the noise.
Dumb@$$ loud neighbor goes camping and turns his super bongo ear buster noise machine up so all the campers can appreciate how he spent a gazillion dollars on a super loud ear buster noise machine just so he can impress all the campers on how dumb he is to spend a gazillion dollars on a super loud ear buster noise machine that just irritates the hell out of them.

#6 ·
LoL yup, thought going camping at a campground was to get some R&R and chill out and get away from things.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Man at the negativity, he was respectful down here, he didn't blast it in the camp ground, was just admiring the work he put into his machine. And how great he made it look, not a wire showing no where,
And this is suntan city, this is where u come to show off

#10 ·
No, there was a nice piece of about 3/8 plastic cut and routed, that ran from front bar to middle bar and it was all bolted to it, then had a piece of plexy under it that lit up, it was all professional looking, I didn't get a picture of subs under seat, sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.