PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at purchasing a 2017 1000 xp Ranger Ranch model. I will be using on my 118 acres of hunting property as a work horse. I also would like to use to ride hundreds of miles of state trails near my property. I'd like to upgrade the suspension by lifting and so on. Due to the self leveling system am I limited to modifications that I could perform on a standard Ranger?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I had to look that up because I've never seen one with the air shocks but it looks like from the pictures online that a standard bracket type lift would work.

Might I suggest my own company Ranger Prolift for lift kits. We are a site sponsor. Simple lower shock type mount brackets for easy install. Available in 2 and 3" lifts.

Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi there, I had to look that up because I've never seen one with the air shocks but it looks like from the pictures online that a standard bracket type lift would work.

Might I suggest my own company Ranger Prolift for lift kits. We are a site sponsor. Simple lower shock type mount brackets for easy install. Available in 2 and 3" lifts.

Thanks, Ryan
I had another lift on my 1000 for about a week. Hated it. Made the shocks strait up and down. Rode really bad.

Someone on this site suggested a Ranger Pro Lift. I bought one that week. Night and Day difference. Kept my factory ride. Good product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,711 Posts
I had another lift on my 1000 for about a week. Hated it. Made the shocks strait up and down. Rode really bad.

Someone on this site suggested a Ranger Pro Lift. I bought one that week. Night and Day difference. Kept my factory ride. Good product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
👋

·
Super Moderator
6,711 Posts
I am looking at purchasing a 2017 1000 xp Ranger Ranch model. I will be using on my 118 acres of hunting property as a work horse. I also would like to use to ride hundreds of miles of state trails near my property. I'd like to upgrade the suspension by lifting and so on. Due to the self leveling system am I limited to modifications that I could perform on a standard Ranger?
I would recommend the Ranger ProLift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts