PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trail riding and landed on an obstruction that bent my tie rod. I am unable to find any retailers that offer a tie rod for this model. I would prefer heavy duty tie rods. Thank you for your time

·
Super Moderator
6,672 Posts
I was trail riding and landed on an obstruction that bent my tie rod. I am unable to find any retailers that offer a tie rod for this model. I would prefer heavy duty tie rods. Thank you for your time
Polaris only sells the OEM tie rods in a complete rack assembly.

You may try Highlifter, Racer tech or Dragon Fire Racing.
You may have to modify them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tie Rods

Polaris sell the entire tie rod assembly, on an EPS its $400. I was lucky when I bent mine my dealer had extras, from putting a high lift kit on other machines. You might ask if your dealer has left over tie rods. Save some bucks

·
Super Moderator
6,672 Posts
Polaris sell the entire tie rod assembly, on an EPS its $400. I was lucky when I bent mine my dealer had extras, from putting a high lift kit on other machines. You might ask if your dealer has left over tie rods. Save some bucks
Just for information purposes, the rack and pinion are the same on eps and non eps models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts