PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was browsing amazon and seen this canvas cab, was curious if anyone has experience with any like it and how they worked. I'm only wanting it for hauling wood and plowing snow. Southern Indiana, so don't get really bad here, just thinking something to knock the breeze down. Want a full hard cab later, but this isn't bad price if it be worth the money.

Classic Accessories 18-023-010401-00-SC Quadgear Extreme Black UTV Cab Enclosure for Polaris Ranger XP/HD
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002TID1RA/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_lF8zub0ZY77SE

·
Registered
546 Posts
I read some of the reviews and a guy said it does not fit a 900 xp.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have had one similar for 5 years on my 09 700 XP but without the doors and sometimes in winter I wish I had the doors. I love mine because I put it on in late fall and take it off in late spring.

·
Registered
621 Posts
How do you guys like the vinyl windshield???? Clarity/distortion is my biggest concern. There is a similar kit for $900 that comes with a full but i'd rather spend as little as possible for seasonal protection.

Amazon.com : Ranger XP 570/900 Full Cab Enclosure : Everything Else

utvhq has the same one but with FREE shipping.......

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a soft cab in the classifieds i would like to get rid of, they work great

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is there anywhere to buy soft doors? I have the rest, just need the doors for an 08.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts