PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin to get some canvas doors , don't really want to spend too much , so that takes the hard doors out of the equation , I was lookin at the Seizmik full frame doors ! Any one use them ? The good , bad or ugly ??? Any one using any other brand of canvas door ? Thx

·
Registered
204 Posts
I bought a used set of polaris canvas doors from craigslist and I love them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just finished installing a set. Took it for a short drive. So far I like them. They seem to fit ok. Could be better. Could be a lot worse. I would buy them again. Now I need to stop the air coming in from around my feet. It's much more noticeable with the doors on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crosley44 , do they fit ok in the front if door ? Do they flair or open up a gap at speed ? Not sure on Suiside style ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Haven't really noticed them flaring at faster speeds. Both sides have about a 3/16 to 1/4 gap at the top front corner. The rest of the door is tight. I might be able to adjust them some with the top front bracket. There is air coming in there and also right behind the front tires the canvas catches some air. I think I can remedy both issues fairly easy. Just installed them last night so haven't had them very long at all. They kept the rain off me this morning while doing the chores that's the main thing. Overall I'm happy with them. They aren't air tight but I wasn't expecting them to be. The air coming in from around the brake and accellerator pedals is more annoying to me.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Where did you get your canvas doors from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts