PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my truck done and I am selling some of the parts I purchased and took off. I put 10 inches of lift and 38 inch tires on my 2013 Ram 2500 Mega Cab. I put a 3 inch leveling kit on it and a 1 inch spacer to get 4 inches which drove awesome but I wanted something bigger. The kit was on the truck for approx. 2 weeks and 50 miles.

Here is what I have.

3 inch front Carli coil springs, 4 Bilstein 7100 shocks for 3-5 inches of lift. Carli sway bar links and rear 1 inch block with U-bolts if you want 4 inches with 1 inch of rake in the truck. I have over $1200 in the parts but will take $800 firm for all of it. It is literally brand new. The only thing you may want if your going with the 4 inch lift is a set of adjustable front track arms.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Jesus bro, did that 10 inch lift come with a ladder?:glee::encouragement:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL....It has been quite the project. I had One Up Off Road build a special set of ladder bars for it and put Rolling Big Power tube steps on it. It has 4.56 gears and lockers in it now also. I decided to post the other lift kit here to give someone a heck of a deal on it before I put it on the Cummins forums or e-bay.

I've had a few of my trucks in magazines but this one is just a fun truck and not a pulling truck so I don't know if it will or not.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm looking at getting a mega cab in the next few months. I'd like to see that beast!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Very nice! Looked at the blacked out package today... man that truck is sexy...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got back on here. I have sold the parts pending funds next week. I also sold the dang truck:( A guy wanted it really bad!!lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts