PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted too say thanks. Chris you went above and beyond in the name of customer service. You will get my business no matter what:encouragement: You and your team are top notch. They treat me with respect and are very professional. Everytime I call there it's like a breath of fresh air. Keep up the great work and thanks again.

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
It's easy to believe! Ball Equipment is tops in customer service and pricing!

·
PRC Sponsor
856 Posts
I just wanted too say thanks. Chris you went above and beyond in the name of customer service. You will get my business no matter what:encouragement: You and your team are top notch. They treat me with respect and are very professional. Everytime I call there it's like a breath of fresh air. Keep up the great work and thanks again.
It sure is nice to read that. Good for you Chris for giving others the reason to write posts like this. :encouragement:

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts

Thank you for your kind words and for the business... :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
The folks at Ball are the best! Chris has put together a top notch team of employees that care for the customer and the product. I went all the way from Arizona to Michigan to buy from Ball Equipment. Chris Ball and his GM John Gilbert has provided me with exceptional service before and after the sale of my Ranger 900 XP LE EPS. Sure wish they would put a dealership out my way. :semi-twins:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Chris Ball, and his employee Aaron are awesome. Even with shipping, they saved me over 27% off of what my local dealer was going to charge me for a part. I ordered it on Tuesday. It shipped from Michigan to Texas, and was in my hands on Friday. Another happy customer. Thanks guys.

Reactions: carnivore

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chris, Aaron at your Sandusky store is a good dude. He has been a pleasure to work with. just wanted to let you know you have a great employee in him.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've seriously considered buying a Ranger from Chris , but since I live in central Wisconsin and I have " my " dealer only 5 miles away , I don't know if it would be a good idea to buy from an out of state dealer to get a great price on a machine and then take it to my local dealer for the break-in check up and warranty work. Even though my dealer / salesman is a good guy , I think buying from someone else and then taking it to him for some work may not make for the best customer / dealer relationship .

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
I've seriously considered buying a Ranger from Chris , but since I live in central Wisconsin and I have " my " dealer only 5 miles away , I don't know if it would be a good idea to buy from an out of state dealer to get a great price on a machine and then take it to my local dealer for the break-in check up and warranty work. Even though my dealer / salesman is a good guy , I think buying from someone else and then taking it to him for some work may not make for the best customer / dealer relationship .
I use to think the same way - not any more. I bought my Ranger from a local dealer just 8 miles from my house. That was the last time I ever saw my salesman 'cause the service entrance was on the side of the building. Matter of fact, it seemed pretty much that I was a 'new face' every time I came in despite the fact they did a complete frame swap for me! I bought my RZR from a dealer 175 miles away and when I took it in for service at my local dealer, they were tickled pink to get my money - could not have cared less where I bought it from. Makes sense - they get the same service $ no matter where it was originally purchased. I'm sure they were happy I brought to them for service rather than return to the dealer I bought it from. That's just good business! I sure Ball Equipment, and any other dealer, would be happy for the business also.

It may be different if your local dealer is also your brother in law or a close friend of the family but all my future buys will be where I can get the most bang for my buck. My local dealer doesn't care - he still gets the service dollars!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts