PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM 3-Point Hitch System Landscape Rake Kit - Your PRICE = $399.95 Total Retail Value = $1,379.96!

Fits:
2013-2018 Ranger XP 900, 2015-2016 Ranger XP 570, 2017 Ranger XP 1000, 2018 Ranger XP 1000 Higher Lifter, 2015-2017 Ranger Diesel, 2015-2018 Ranger Crew XP 900, 2015-2016 Ranger Crew XP 570, 2017-2018 Ranger Crew XP 1000, 2016-2017 Ranger Crew Diesel

Get to work quickly with this quick attach/detach 3-Point Hitch System that can accommodate an array of attachments including a rear blade, rake, disc and more
A rocker actuated electric lift system not only easily lifts attachments, but can also apply up to 300-pounds of downward force, improving attachment performance
A tool-less implement attachment system will have you hooked up and ready to work in less than 60-seconds
60" Landscape Rake clear trails, groom horse corrals, rake the beach or maintain your gravel driveway, Featuring 21 hardened steel rake tines, five-positions of adjustability to customize the implement to the job

OR ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OEM 3-Point Hitch System Disc Plow Tool Bar - Your PRICE = $399.95 Total Retail Value = $1,379.96!

Fits: 2013-2018 Ranger XP 900, 2015-2016 Ranger XP 570, 2017 Ranger XP 1000, 2018 Ranger XP 1000 Higher Lifter, 2015-2017 Ranger Diesel, 2015-2018 Ranger Crew XP 900, 2015-2016 Ranger Crew XP 570, 2017-2018 Ranger Crew XP 1000, 2016-2017 Ranger Crew Diesel

Get to work quickly with this quick attach/detach 3-Point Hitch System that can accommodate an array of attachments including a rear blade, rake, disc and more
A rocker actuated electric lift system not only easily lifts attachments, but can also apply up to 300-pounds of downward force, improving attachment performance
A tool-less implement attachment system will have you hooked up and ready to work in less than 60-seconds
54" Disc Plow width makes quick work of even the biggest jobs, With two individual gangs of 4 discs and five adjustable cutting angles, From preparing food plots to creating a garden to landscaping needs, the Disc Plow is one of our most versatile implements

OR ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET BOTH KITS FOR ONLY $549.95

CLICK HERE to see exclusive eBay Deals from FixMyToys!

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Wow, I'd be a buyer at that price if it would fit my '11 800 :sorrow::blue:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Anyone use the disc? I’d be interested if I knew they worked well.

Mike

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Smoking deal Zach! Had to spring for the rake and retire the bedsprings :stupid: Time to beef the hitch up I guess!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Anyone have experience with the disc’s? I’ve considered buying the Groundhog Max for my ATV.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
93 Posts
Awesome deal Zach! I ordered both kits this morning!
I was planning on building a powered 3 point, this made it much easier.

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome deal Zach! I ordered both kits this morning!
I was planning on building a powered 3 point, this made it much easier.
Thank you for the business. I guess this makes the decision easier :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
to bad it does not fit the 2017 570 midsize

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would love to see a video of this working. Hows it work if your jacked up? I'm about 12" higher than stock..
We are thinking about putting one together and getting a video of it in the next few weeks here. I would think it still works properly even with the lift. I could be wrong but would like to see if anyone has done this at PRC?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Guys, I can't tell you what a great deal this is, I ordered the whole kit when he first listed it and I just ordered ANOTHER landscape rake kit. Has them priced so cheap on eBay I want PRC members to get them before they are gone. It's worth the price just for the actuator. I'm going to use one on my plow.
If it isn't listed to fit your machine I'm sure it's an easy modification to make it fit. The actuator would probably work for a bed dump too. Check eBay for stupid low price with free shipping! #myfedexguyhateme!

Reactions: fswan

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys, I can't tell you what a great deal this is, I ordered the whole kit when he first listed it and I just ordered ANOTHER landscape rake kit. Has them priced so cheap on eBay I want PRC members to get them before they are gone. It's worth the price just for the actuator. I'm going to use one on my plow.
If it isn't listed to fit your machine I'm sure it's an easy modification to make it fit. The actuator would probably work for a bed dump too. Check eBay for stupid low price with free shipping! #myfedexguyhateme!
Haha, I am glad you are pumped about the pricing and quality of the product. Thank you for the business and we appreciate the awesome feedback! Yes, these are very limited and will go before the summer. Don't miss out! If you have questions, please contact our CS team and they will answer to the best of their ability about the product.

(855) 640-3785

CLICK HERE to find the deal on eBay!

·
Registered
11 Posts
3 pt installed

I received my order and installed the 3 pt hitch and disc.
I had to remove the rear bumper to allow it to raise high enough off of the ground.
Seems like it will work great. Will have to wait until early May to try it out in the Upper Peninsula of MI.
I will follow up then with my results.

Thanks Zach! 3pt2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks awesome, anxious to hear some feedback after some use. What bumper did you have?

Mike

·
Registered
31 Posts
Guys - keep the info coming.

I am ordering a XP 1000 and want to make sure this works with that (don't want to have to take off bumpers, etc.).

I have a question or two.

To use it - is it as easy as inserting the hitch in to the sleeve on the stock machine? (once put together)? Said differently - once all put together how quick/easy is it to put on and take off. I don't want to have to wrestle with a 2 hour project each time. Even my tractor quick hitch isn't quick enough for me. Ha!

Do you need to make any modifications to your rig? I see a note above about doing some work to strengthen a machine. Do you all recommend some additional work if you are going to use this?

I am thinking about the rake for my trails and the disc for those hard to reach food plots or on days that can't handle my tractor. I am told too that a disc is better than my tiller but I have not made the big purchase of a disc for my Kubota. THis seems like it might knock out two birds with one stone (and maybe three if I buy the plow).

Anything a guy should know before he buys this?

thanks....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mike,
Item #2878840 on PO website.
Only takes about 10 minutes so I might put it back on after the first disc session.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ok, Good to know. I have the same bumper.

Any Youtube videos showing it in action? I’ll have to do a search.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just went ahead and bought it and also have the same bumper. Paul thanks for putting up those pictures, I have a couple questions for you.

1. If you were to install a receiver extension do you think you would still have to remove the bumper?

2. My unit sits up about 12" higher than stock. You said you had to remove the bumper to allow the unit to go up far enough, I am guessing I will not have that issue due to being up higher anyway but will likely have the opposite problem of getting it to the ground... About how much movement up and down do the electrical adjustments move the attachment and would you think I would need a drop receiver to get it to work?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts