PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and new to the side by side world, i recently bought a 2017 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Northstar and its kind of been a thorn in my back side. I work on cars for a living so I'm mechanically inclined but i don't work on them everyday like i do cars. I bought a used unit and i've stuck a had full of wearable parts in it but that's what you get with a used rig. I've got a code that I'm trying to hunt down, 520207 - 5. I recently had the front differential out of it to replace the drive shaft and I just wired in a winch and now I have a check engine light. I didnt have the light untill I did these things and haven't driven it since I got the code. I've checked my fuses, my connector, and the wires that I could see and no breaks, differential fluid looks clean no moisture. Does any body have a wiring diagram or any suggestion of where to look?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Code is for awd. I think 5 is open ground. Not 100%. But follow the wire harness off the front diff and see if you possibly yanked some wires loose. Could have also broke inside the insulation. Ohm it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did anyone resolve this issue or have any pointers?
I just bought a 2018 1000xp RZR and am having an issue with the same code
520207-5 and it seems like my awd is engaging by itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts