PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We ride with a lot of RZR's and although the speed isn't the issue the basic suspension was so it was time to upgrade shocks. WOW what a difference! I went with Z-Broz shocks as we have quite a bit of experience with them from the snowmobile industry.

Doors to cut down on the dust - Dragonfire were worth every penny.

Sedona wheels and tires. Sparx 14" wheel with Rock A Billy 28's wrapped around them.

PRP seat belt covers as we were tired of the raw neck after spending the day out in the woods.

Seizmik windshield wiper and washer set up, still in the process of installing but what a nice kit for a great price.

·
Registered
754 Posts
We ride with a lot of RZR's and although the speed isn't the issue the basic suspension was so it was time to upgrade shocks. WOW what a difference! I went with Z-Broz shocks as we have quite a bit of experience with them from the snowmobile industry.

Doors to cut down on the dust - Dragonfire were worth every penny.

Sedona wheels and tires. Sparx 14" wheel with Rock A Billy 28's wrapped around them.

PRP seat belt covers as we were tired of the raw neck after spending the day out in the woods.

Seizmik windshield wiper and washer set up, still in the process of installing but what a nice kit for a great price.

Very nice Paul
I'd like to hear more about the Z-broz, do I have to give one of my lunges as a down payment? And do they have one for the none highlifter ranger?
Nice pics, thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
754 Posts
Found it, that's a little too steep for me, I live on social security and pension.
No Christmas bonuses for me.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice Paul
I'd like to hear more about the Z-broz, do I have to give one of my lunges as a down payment? And do they have one for the none highlifter ranger?
Nice pics, thanks

My Ranger isn't the High Lifter edition. Pricing on the shocks are $1080 shipped from us.

Thanks! I'm going to take a little pre-load out of them to soften them up a little.

·
Registered
754 Posts
My Ranger isn't the High Lifter edition. Pricing on the shocks are $1080 shipped from us.

Thanks! I'm going to take a little pre-load out of them to soften them up a little.
I wish I could, maybe in the future, I bookmarked you.
Sorry about the highlifter thing, I thought that was one because of the orange/black combo, nice looking machine though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure thing, thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Man I must be the uncommon man or I’m doing something wrong. Lol you went out of my budget on the first item.

Very nice ranger though. I wish I could afford to get a set of nice shocks so I can see what all the fuss is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
Paul, nice set up.

Would you mind measuring the stock shock's eye to eye length and bushing width? Been a couple of sets on Craigslist recently and I was wondering if they would fit my Crew 900.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man I must be the uncommon man or I’m doing something wrong. Lol you went out of my budget on the first item.

Very nice ranger though. I wish I could afford to get a set of nice shocks so I can see what all the fuss is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a little extreme even for me but compared to some of the lifted rolling concert halls that are out there mine is pretty tame.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
That's really a sharp looking ride.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finished up the Seizmik washer/wiper unit. What a great unit!! I ended up making a few brackets to hold the reservoir and the spray nozzles as I didn't want to drill holes in my hood.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
REC-365
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing