PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 ranger crew northstar and would like to add a front bumper light bar. I have read all the posts on 'search'
but can't seem to get my head around which light to purchase since they range from $30-300. My unit is mainly a farm vehicle but we do a some trail riding on our own property. We don't ride much at night but would like to with new lighting.

I have added led headlight bulbs but would like a little more light.

So, what do you suggest?, I'm not interested in spending a lot of money for something that we may not use very often but don't want junk either.

appreciate your thoughts and suggestions

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have bought a couple of light bars and spot lights from yitamotor over at Amazon. No issues. Really good light dispersion. Very good prices. Bought the 52 inch as a used but was just a return for a better price. Bought wiring harnesses also. Forgot where I got the pigtails for easy hookup to the Polaris system
Welcome

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar Crew Ultimate
637 Posts
I just did the front led pics and links attached.
switch
Light bar
Headlights I installed
Led headlights are a huge improvement. But the light bar is like a sunny day at night when it’s on.
Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle

·
Registered
60 Posts
Like Clubin said said , go to Amazon and search LED bar light and you will find how ever much you want to spend. I got the Nilight with two small cube leds for around $35. At that price , I could replace them if they only last a few years and not feel robbed

·
Registered
232 Posts
I got where to get the items from. My question was more along the lines of is there a replacement LED that will fit an 07 model. I seem to remember reading here that there wasn't and I can't find a replacement for an 07 online.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I got where to get the items from. My question was more along the lines of is there a replacement LED that will fit an 07 model. I seem to remember reading here that there wasn't and I can't find a replacement for an 07 online.
What does your manual say the OEM is? Or what is the number on the bulb currently in? Hard to believe there is no cross reference to those numbers. I think Walmart has a big selection that you could match up with

·
Registered
1 Posts
The main parameters of the choice of headlights are brightness and declared operational life. The longer the lamp can last, the better. Even if it costs a lot, you can save on replacement. The higher the brightness, the better: the brightest luminous flux is created by headlights with a color temperature of 4300 K. Based on these characteristics, I still prefer LED car lights, and I think I made the right choice. by the way, the light is bright enough and I like it they save energy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts