PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not saying this will happen in all cases, and in fact this particular case isn't even a Polaris, but it does tell us one thing that applies to ALL extended customer purchased warranties - READ THE FINE PRINT!
If you're only interested in the warranty concern skip to about 2 minutes in:

·
Registered
333 Posts
They will find any reason to deny warranty. How ever the reason it was denied seems to be a little flimsy I would have sought the expertise of a good motor head layer.

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's alot of bull, wheels and hood, I've heard of problems like that with warranties, I will say I had a 570 crew, that blowed with only 700 miles on it, I bought it used but luckily the 1st owner bought the extended warranty, 4100.00 for a new engine and warranty paid it all. So I do buy the warranties now on my machines, just hope they will do right if I ever need it😁

·
Registered
213 Posts
That's alot of bull, wheels and hood, I've heard of problems like that with warranties, I will say I had a 570 crew, that blowed with only 700 miles on it, I bought it used but luckily the 1st owner bought the extended warranty, 4100.00 for a new engine and warranty paid it all. So I do buy the warranties now on my machines, just hope they will do right if I ever need it😁
I am my own mechanic lol...but I do buy the extended warranty. Have it on my wife’s car, my F-350 Super Duty and my Ranger. We have used both on car and my truck and they have paid for all repairs from tire psi monitor sensors to expensive a/c compressor and rear window in her car. Hope if I need it for my Ranger I have the same luck🤞!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts