PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Vendor
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,
We have decided to have a forum contest to help promote some of our new products. This is how it will work, all you have to do to be registered is to view the attached videos and leave a comment here. The contest will run for 2 weeks then at that time I will close comments and put everyone's name in a hat to draw the winners. Thanks for taking a look at our new products.
Jody

GUYS WE HAD 67 ENTRIES AND EVERYONE WAS ASSIGNED A NUMBER AND THOSE WERE FEED INTO A RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. THE WINNERS ARE LISTED BELOW, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ENTER.

1st place gets one of our new hood racks to fit which ever model Ranger they own and also a set of our new pursuit series mirrors. Doanan Philen

2nd Place gets a set of our pursuit series mirrors and our rear view mirror. stainlessman

3rd place gets a set of our standard side mirrors and a rear view mirror. Adam800le

·
Registered
81 Posts
I definitely could use the mirrors!!!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Looks like great products...I'm in. Disappointed not to see the cow suit though.

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Toss me into the hat - I could use all of 'em!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I sure could use both, put me in the hat

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nice rack!! Now that I have your attention, pick me! In all seriousness, I want to get that front rack but it's so expensive in Canada :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I could use either one/both. Add me to the pot!

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i wanna put those side mirrors to the test here in the sticks of PA. See just how durable they are. Got some peckerbrush trails we ride that we call "the Tunnels". Most lifted machines back out about 20 yards into them, but the rest of us little guys keep on truckin and meet the others on the far end (they take the cheater trails..) lol Thats the test i put the seizmik soft top through, it holds up great!

Count me in!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pick me!!!

I could really see my new Ranger XP 900 with that rack and mirrors.

cutthroat

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
WagZ your bushes won't hurt those mirrors. Mine have taken some pretty serious wacks already, one against a hard clay bank. Folded right in and then when pushed back it was still aimed perfectly. These mirrors are the bomb. I have a buddy that needs them so he doesn't back into me!

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Please add me also, need the mirows.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts