PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rules of contest

1. Submit an idea for a new, innovative, Polaris accessory based on a problem you currently face with your Ranger.

Ex: Problem: My tool rack is difficult to take on and off. Solution: Lock & Ride tool rack developed for easy on and off installation.
Ex: Problem: Lack of airflow when my entire cab system is on. Solution: Tip out windshield and windows.
Ex: Problem: Difficult to plant individual seeds quickly on farm. Solution: Ranger seed planter mechanism.

2. Cannot be a current product out in the market place that Polaris could not develop (patent exists with another company).

3. The Polaris accessory team will evaluate all submissions and winners will be chosen on April 15, 2010. Winners will be posted online as well as individually contacted.

4. Any ideas submitted become exclusive rights of Polaris.

Prizes

a. 1st place- $500 worth of Polaris accessories

b. 2nd place- $300 worth of Polaris accessories

c. 3rd place- $150 worth of Polaris accessories

Thank you....Polaris Accessory Team

·
SSW Moderator
3,662 Posts
Gary,

If the winner will be chosen on 4/15 when does the contest close, or does the contest run right up to 4/14?

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Gary,

One member - one submission? Wondering if we can submit multiple ideas. Thanks.

Scott

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sburford said:
Gary,

One member - one submission? Wondering if we can submit multiple ideas. Thanks.

Scott
Scott,

Enter each idea seperately for judging, but you can and should enter as many times as you have ideas!

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slane01 said:
Gary,

If the winner will be chosen on 4/15 when does the contest close, or does the contest run right up to 4/14?

Thanks
The contest runs through 4/14 at midnight.

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rarjar said:
Probably a stupid question, but I assume we submit our entries in this thread..... or in another thread?
Richard, just go into the Polaris Contest section and click on New Topic and title your entry and post away!

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rarjar said:
Thanks Gary... told you it was probably a stupid question, lol!
Stupid questions are the only ones I can answer correctly, so I love them! :D Your question wasn't stupid by the way.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
the rzr needs a dust mat ! i made mine out of a piece of black nyugahyde it covers the the back and under the seats for less dust intrusion with a windshield and with a cab ! ALSO makes less noise !

·
SSW Moderator
3,662 Posts
Any Winners announced Yet????

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
I liked this contest, should be neat seeing who won some goodies :D .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts