PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Almost all of my stainless fittings that I use everyday in my business , couplings, elbows, connections, ball valves, ect are made in china. This week I ordered several months worth of them thinking with china being shut down the supply will dry up eventually. Stainless sheets and mild steel angle and tubing comes out of Canada so I expect the supply of those to be ok.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I own a sign company in Kansas. We have a growing backlog inspite of all of this. I ordered a ton of stock right before the S hit the fan. A lot of our components are made in China as well. One thing that has happened this last week is our customers will not let us do any installations. We are producing, then billing for the product, less installation. My shop is full! If/when the passes, we will be swamped for months.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts

Here's a link to a world/national website showing virus stats state by state. It updates daily. Thought you might find it interesting.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Good Video for our first steps.

How are those Iguanas cooked in Jamani Man?
"Stay home, stay clean and don't panic" - the last words spoken in the video are the most important.

·
Registered
223 Posts
wgarcar2, I agree. That action by the Senate/House Democrats guarantees a massacre this fall in the Senate and House that adds to the massacre by Trump. A complete self-induced fatal wound by the Democrats. I have no idea what they were thinking.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I just saw Trump the other day saying "it doesn't matter anyones party anymore , we're all working together and I gotta say I'm proud of the republican's and the democrat's for stepping up and providing laid off Americans with the stimulus money they need now"....
And then today on the news....Nancy and Chuck...'were not ready to give businesses the bailout the president is looking to give them'....SO the laid off waitresses and store workers and countless others Chuck . What about them ?? Pelosi and Shummer make me sick.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Nance & Chuck have earned themselves a short rope........

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Talk about fiddling while Rome burns......The Bill democrats are putting forth is filled with pork and nonsense that has nothing to do with the Covid19 emergency. It's 1100 pages "never let a crisis go to waste nonsense, including $15minimumwage requirements, climate change provisions, $1.25 Billion for other countries, mandatory gender choices for new job applications for private business, $30k debt forgiveness for student loans, Planned Parenthood designated as essential healthcare centers, Federally mandated vote by mail in all 50 States, Same day voter registration in all 50 States and lots more pork. Democrats don't care abotu helping people in the current emergency, they care about using it to promote their agenda. Dems see this as an opportunity, not a problem for average people.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
How else are a couple of proven libtarded criminals like Nance & Chuck going to stay in power unless they give massive schit away to the masses that have similar room temperature IQ's ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I am in no way a political scholar but, I would think that as an observation the liberals are the least prepared for any kind of interruption in their income. So that group of people is hurt the most by these imbeciles grandstanding for more of the never let a crisis go to waste type of thinking. I certainly hope that some of these people can see the light. If not this county will be forever divided.

Dennis

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Looks like more business closures and travel restrictions in the county I live in. Apparently some computer model is telling them if they don't limit exposure now it will be too late. It seems computers are replacing common sense and critical thought. The next thing you know AOC will be telling us that if all business isn't government controlled we'll all be dead in a year.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Minnesota Just issued a shelter in place. I see this includes firearms stores. I know this isn't the first concern with this but, an executive order can do away with the sale of firearms.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
$151.Billion for food stamps in the stimilious package...really.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts