PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
People are starving at these times but every prisoner get 3 meals a day.
Not to mention toilet paper.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Hey ! Snowflakes ( AOC fan club members) have to eat to yah know !

·
Registered
132 Posts
Are there any liberals on this forum? Chime in please. I'd love to hear your point of view. No? I didn't think so....

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Gun stores and Cabela's are closed. Another 40 new cases of the virus overnight here in Maine. Not good.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Not good in my neck of the woods. Only a few county's north of some hot zones. 900+ more yesterday. Been putting some miles on the ranger staying away from the cooties.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Gov has issued a stay at home order here. Went to the grocery store after work yesterday. The sign said "one person , one cart, no familys, no overloading cart, no multiple buying, people will be spoken to if this is observed "...no sh*&....every cart I saw was Full.
Maine only gained about 20 new cases overnight. So folks staying home is working I think. But the out of staters are here. Last Sunday I made a trip north here in Maine and saw at least 10 New Jersey license plates on the turnpike. Everyone getting out of the hell hole and bringing the virus here I assume. States need to close the boarders to freight traffic only.
On the news here lobsterman are set up on the weekends selling lobster from their trucks in parking lots for $5. bucks each. I might take mother and the cooler and take ride this weekend and support the local lobsterman and buy some. Cheap lobster, cheap gas, life is good.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Here is a website that shows we are all being tracked by our cell phones to see if we have been staying home.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think that was the company I saw on TV the other day. Basically, I think their set of assumptions are invalid. I simply don’t believe that people in Montana are closer together than any of the states with large cities. I really can’t think of any real metrics that could make that possible.

I find it funny that people are trying to model extremely rural low populated areas and places like DC together.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts