PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave,

Our project director and committee was very impressed with your product and we would be proud to have your company be part of our first ever Show Ranger! We are under a time crunch as the Polaris dealer show is in three weeks and we need to have all of our installations done soon to have the Ranger ready for the show.

Please send the items as soon as possible to....

Neal Hanger
3420 Montgomery Rd. N. E.
Newark, Ohio 43055

We will add your business to our project sponsor list and also have you featured on our large display board at all the shows. Please enclose some business cards/flyers if you have them as we will surely get asked questions about where we got the product.

Thanks a lot for your support Dave!!!!

Gary

[email protected] wrote:
We manufacture some products that may be of some value to you and your beautiful Ranger you are building. If you do not already have a differential cover we have a nice bolt on one that also is drilled for a license plate, if you want to put a fake vanity plate on it or a real plate from your state. We also have a stainless steel tailgate trim piece that is cut out around the words ranger so the black plastic stands 'proud' and really stands out. Let me know what you would like if any of it and I will make it happen. Thank you for all you do in helping this industry move forward in these rougher times.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Nice work, Gary!

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Maybe after the show we could check with them ? I think this will add a nice touch to our rear :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
I'd be happy to make a phone call. I'd rather make people tell me 'NO' on the phone than in an email. Its harder to do :wink: .

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ran said:
I'd be happy to make a phone call. I'd rather make people tell me 'NO' on the phone than in an email. Its harder to do :wink: .
You can call them if you want Randy...I won't be back until Monday.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
I will try them after the show. I don't have time to do it before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts