PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PRC Sponsor
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, no more waiting for our most popular roof for the 570, 900, 1000 Polaris Ranger. All orders for MK1 roofs will be shipped within 48 hours. Call it WhoMoto 'Prime'.

IMG_5636.JPG

Advantages of this roof over all others:
1. Costs hundreds less than OEM and many others.
2. Roughly a third the weight of a steel roof and easily stronger. We carry 400 pounds plus of feed on ours regularly. Never an issue.
3. One piece construction. Never a leak, squeak, rattle etc.
4. All aluminum construction and with our powder coating done in house. It will never rust. The coating will never flake etc.
5. Adds less than one inch to the height of your Ranger.
6. Works with all other accessories. OEM, aftermarket, we've never met a window, door rear window that it didn't work with.
7. Fully sealed perimeter. A foam seal prevents any water, snow, cold air from entering along the edges.
8. And did I mention they ship out right away and you get a FREE set of our Dirt Stoppers?

Give me a call at 352-639-0849 or go here to Order Online.

IMG_5639.JPG

IMG_5643.JPG

IMG_5633.JPG

·
PRC Sponsor
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey I'm going to delete and move this to the 900 crew forum. Kinda screwed up I did.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I like!
Follows the bizarre contour of the Ranger Crew roof line very well, front overhang, simple and sleek.
Do you think a curved single row would mount up under that front lip? That is my dream one day to own a Ranger with that setup (SR curved bar mounted to overhanging front roof lip).
I have a dual row curved 50 mounted under mine. I have the same roof. I can get close up pics if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Marty you are welcome to use that pic for showing off rzr and ranger crew roof.

Not sure why this posted another post I meant to edit the above post.

·
PRC Sponsor
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marty you are welcome to use that pic for showing off rzr and ranger crew roof.
Thank you sir. I'll take you up on that. Hey I met a guy named Tommy yesterday when he came by yesterday to pick up a roof. Pretty sure you guys know each other. He was a seriously nice guy as was his wife and 3 pooches.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Thank you sir. I'll take you up on that. Hey I met a guy named Tommy yesterday when he came by yesterday to pick up a roof. Pretty sure you guys know each other. He was a seriously nice guy as was his wife and 3 pooches.
I’d have to see him but yea I probably do know him. I tell everyone I know where to get the best roof lol.

·
PRC Sponsor
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’d have to see him but yea I probably do know him. I tell everyone I know where to get the best roof lol.

Sure appreciate your enthusiasm. Thank you very much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
PRC Sponsor
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just finished up a new batch of crew and standard cab MK1 roofs. These still come with free dirt stoppers. The roofs also work with all aftermarket and OEM accessories. Fitment is not an issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts