PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MEGA SUPER ULTRA BLOWOUT!!!!!!!

67 OF THESE CAB SYSTEMS IN STOCK AND MUST GO!!!.... 09-13 Ranger XP PathPro cab system from curtis with doors and w/s. A great low cost way to stay out of the weather this winter. This is the lowest price anyone on earth has offered on this cab system.

$499 plus free shipping to a business address (res address +$50)

PATHPRO CAB SYSTEM
FOR POLARIS 800
1PRG800SC

• Durable, zipper-style weather enclosure
• Impact modified acrylic windshield for durability and
impact resistance
• Heavy duty WeatherPro™ material and sturdy zippered
doors for quick and easy coverage
• Double polished 30 oz windows store in “open” position for
improved ventilation
• Removable doors allow enclosure to adapt to any climate
and terrain
• Best-In-Class fit and finish and only cab in its class to include
the windshield!
• A value enclosure to get you out of the elements

·
Registered
253 Posts
is there any options available for the 800 crew with glass venting windshield and soft top/back/doors. I thought about the Curtis or the Polaris ProSteel fixed glass w/s since now it has vents in it.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PRICE REDUCED $499 AND FREE SHIPPING!!!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, THIS IS THE BEST DEAL IVE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay, so it's only been about a year since this was first posted, but Are these cabs still available. I have a roof and windshield but would consider removing at or near this price.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I just bought one last month,nice cab system.You should call him.he said he had a few left when i bought mine.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe were down to 1 pallet of complete cabs for 499... its somewhere between 4 and 8 remaining.

I had to break apart a few of them because of damaged windshields during shipping. If someone does not mind a little fabrication to get them to work with an existing windshield I have 2 systems available with everything except the windshield for $300 shipped.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Chris, Is the cab that I would have gotten free with my Ranger 800 purchase this past July? I installed the windshield only. Thinking of installing the top and doors for the winter. How does it do in respect to retaining engine heat or should I install the heater?

Mike

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chris, Is the cab that I would have gotten free with my Ranger 800 purchase this past July? I installed the windshield only. Thinking of installing the top and doors for the winter. How does it do in respect to retaining engine heat or should I install the heater?

Mike

Yes this was the bad we were using with the free promo... however it is now sold out.

With most cabs heat is retained pretty well, it more comes down to preference with a heater kit. depends how much warm you are looking for.

Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts