PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Curtis plow its 72" wide was on a 2005 700 xp. I am wondering what it might be worth or if someone might want to make a offer for it. I have no use for it where i live it don't snow. Any suggestions? Auto part Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car Asphalt Vehicle Auto part Soil Road surface Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Automotive exterior

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
That, going to be a buyers market for a snow plow in a location where it don't snow :) I am thinking 1/2 of new and then go down from there..............................with FREE SHIPPING:05.18-flustered:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know, was trying see if someone within couple hrs from might want to do the drive for a killer deal. Not looking to make a bunch of money. More wanting to help someone who could use it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rowedoo I can see that would be a good drive. If you wanted and drove that far i would give it to for the cost of a cold beer and hand shake.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I don't see the location of Dennis's new plow ?? Fire up the superduty Dennis ...road trip.

Reactions: rowedoo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The plow is located in Mohave valley az. I can hold it for someone who wanted to make the drive.

·
Registered
2015 Polaris ranger 570 XP
3,730 Posts
My Dad had a Curtis plow for his old Pioneer UTV. The plow is heavy and well made. It uses an actuator to raise and lower it. The only downside was that it was slow to raise and lower. That shouldn't matter much if you have plenty of time or long rows since you won't have to raise it often.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts