PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 polaris ranger 800xp the right rear cv is bad I would like to know if there is a difference between the left and right side shaft in the rear I have 18620 miles on this machine and it's the first cv to go out

·
Registered
273 Posts
Left and right are the same. Front and rear are different. I'm in the same boat as you. Swapping out left rear axle tomorrow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
WOW - that is some serious miles! Sounds like the machine has been doing great. When I sold my Rhino a few years back the guy that bought it was concerned due to my high miles (1200) LOL

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Yep, with that kind of mileage, a guy may have to add "ranger fuel" as a separate line item in the household budget.:glee:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I put a lot of miles in it I bought it new late in 2010. I'm paralized from the waist down and my ranger has been an awsome toy for me to get out and do things like hunting and trail riding I've had it in northern lower michigan and to silver Lake Michigan. Down to Tennessee at ride royal blue and to West Virginia at the hat field McCoy trails

1 - 7 of 7 Posts