PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 North Star Premium that makes an odd noise when air conditioner is on when slowing down.
Last night it threw codes 7 65590 & 7 65592. Called two dealers and was told they couldn't tell me anything till they hooked it up to their computer. Did a little googleing and found it to be a miss fire cause buy a belt. It also sounds like the back tire skids when this happens. Only does it when you are get down to about 5 - 10 mph.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2016 Ranger Crew 900xp
44 Posts
It's a bs code that the ecu throws out there. The exu is way to sensitive to belt slippage and its default is to say it's a misfire. Giloman can tune it out if you send them the ecu. Other than that it might need a belt replacent. Is it jumpy at all starting off from an idle in high gear?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a bs code that the ecu throws out there. The exu is way to sensitive to belt slippage and its default is to say it's a misfire. Giloman can tune it out if you send them the ecu. Other than that it might need a belt replacent. Is it jumpy at all starting off from an idle in high gear?
No it's real smooth starting out. Big improvement compared to my 2011 even with the Dura-clutch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts