PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey RANGER Gang,
Well here's your chance to save some money on our DENALI plows if you are willing to wait just a bit. Due to incredibly high demand (sales are 100% over projections just now), we are out of most of our DENALI plows.

So, to help guys out, and in honor of Black Friday, we have discounted a few models that are out of stock for guys that can wait. You can see the choices here:

1. DENALI 72" PRO models are going for $739.99 shipped, and will ship by December 8. That is $70 off MSRP of $809.99. You can get them here: https://motoalliance.com/Site.Store.go?action=gotoProductDetails&id=770

2.DENALI 66" Standard models are going for $519.99 shipped, and will ship by 12/22. That is $40 off MSRP. You can get them here:https://motoalliance.com/Site.Store.go?action=gotoProductDetails&id=971.

3. In addition, we reduced our DENALI Hydraulic Turns to $599.99. That is $100 off MSRP. They can be added to DENALI's you've purchased or if you buy a new one now. They are not on backorder.

Ship dates might move up, and prices for all items go back up when they are in stock.

We do have limited quantities of DENALI 66" PRO and DENALI 72" Standard still available, but those are going fast too.

Thanks for the great support everyone. Give us a call or shoot me a PM with further questions.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Great plows and great service from great people! If I had to buy one again I would go to them. I researched till I went blind before making the leap.

If you have a cab get the plow markers, I couldn't see mine without them.

Save yourself the mid-season trouble and buy the strap kit for your winch and park the cable till Spring. Someone else can debate metal cable and rope pros and cons come Spring time.

I wish I could justify the power turn add-on. $299 I could debate but $6-700 is what you pay for the plow. If I did it for a living that is a new kind of debate.

Hope this helps someone who is on the fence with what to do....

Du

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the support and suggestions!

Plow markers come standard with our PRO systems and can be added for $34.99 to our Standard systems.

We do have our premium hydraulic turns for $599.99 right now -- $100 off -- through the weekend.

Thanks!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Love my motoalliance plow and winch! I wish the hydro turn was cheaper too, just doesn't snow enough around here to justify it. Keep up the great customer service.

·
Registered
109 Posts
20141112_171117_resized.jpg

Moto Alliance Plow system is the only way to go in my opinion if you run a track system, they are built to last!!! I had to extend the push frame assembly to clear the tracks but pretty easy job for a good metal shop, or yourself if you have the skill set!!! Thanks Peter, for a great system, on my 2 or 3 winter now!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts