PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
No lap dance, but I did get a Major Award.
KIMG0463 small.jpg

Backstory: My 89 year old mom knows I always enjoy watching the Christmas Story. It so reminds me of Christmas when I was a kid. We really don't do much gift exchanging these days since we all seem to get what we want when we want it ourselves, so mom and dad gave out gag gifts this Christmas. Thing is, gag or not, I really like it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
No lap dance, but I did get a Major Award.
View attachment 130215

Backstory: My 89 year old mom knows I always enjoy watching the Christmas Story. It so reminds me of Christmas when I was a kid. We really don't do much gift exchanging these days since we all seem to get what we want when we want it ourselves, so mom and dad gave out gag gifts this Christmas. Thing is, gag or not, I really like it.
That is funny as hell with your leg lamp pic!!! We live in Ohio and just went to Cleveland before Xmas and took a tour of the “Christmas story” house and museum! Your mom would have loved it! We still try and do at least a small gift exchange. We also started doing the keep or trade up gift exchange.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Schick94, sounds like u had a awesome Christmas, would like to see pics when u get it all together
Well...I finally got my machine all back together after being in garage for a month getting all the sweet upgrades and took it for it’s first ride this evening! Just finished up last night putting my ECU, adjustable weight clutch tune and Worlds BEST belt from Gilomen. After the belt break in procedure I went all out playing in the mud and trails at an old abandoned brick yard near my home! And can NOT believe this is the same machine! Here is a pic of the finished ride after all the new mods...
8C15CAF3-0169-4AC5-92EF-4315A9C49334.jpeg

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Schick94, looks good, really like the doors, that's next for mine, gotta find something reasonable priced😂, I was looking at your switches, don't take long to fill them holes up
Thanks! Looks like you have TWO more spots for switches...what are you gonna add next 😂?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts