PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
I have been following this thread with mixed emotions. I have not seen a 15 parts book for either machine, so excuse the ignorance, 14 and earlier I have. Does the 15' RZR 900 have a new engine? Cause the 14' and earlier 900 RZR motor has not a thing in common with the 900 Ranger.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I have been following this thread with mixed emotions. I have not seen a 15 parts book for either machine, so excuse the ignorance, 14 and earlier I have. Does the 15' RZR 900 have a new engine? Cause the 14' and earlier 900 RZR motor has not a thing in common with the 900 Ranger.
Yes, the new 900 RZR is the 900 Ranger.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Contemplating purchasing a RZR 900 Trail with 75 hp. If we pull the trigger I will definitely be going over that RZR with a fine toothed comb to determine what they did to them that makes it so different! Tough to justify though because our 800 has been bulletproof and the wife loves it, we will see..........

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
I have the blank ecu to flash but am waiting to see what 3p finds and possibly see if I can try somebody's rzr s 900 ecu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ironbull

·
Registered
82 Posts
Any new info?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Really interested in how this works out.

Is the 15 models the only ones ,that are alike or is the 14 --RZR 900 and 900 Ranger XP Comparable,also is it only the H.
O. Motors.
Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not sure why there hasn't been any updates I was talking to benchmark performance and bikeman performance but over the last couple of months they have stopped replying so I'm guessing they ran into a dead in or something. I emailed alba racing yesterday since they do reflashes for the rzr 1000. He told me they just got in a 2015 rzr 900 in if the computers are the same software they might be able to put something together later. I think everyone needs to just keep bugging these companies so they know there is a demand for this.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
I need to ask 3p about this next time I talk to them. They were trying to work something out with dobeck. I still want to try a 900 rzr ecu on mine but have not had the opportunity

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
I'm about to say f it and get my ecu flashed for a rzr 900s
I've run out of patience

101 - 120 of 146 Posts