121 - 140 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Subscribed :eagerness:

·
Registered
44 Posts
talked to muzzys today they said they are working on ranger 900 reflash and will have it out soon

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hopefully they have some real world results to show us.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Look for the reflash thread, Empire Industries is flashing now. Mine should be back Wednesday.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Make sure you let us know!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I will, got a sand hill at the nearby dunes that I could never quite make... Should be the perfect text.

·
Registered
44 Posts
any news on reflash from anybody?

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'm impatiently waiting! The weird thing is my brother has a 13 just like mine and it has more throttle response and outruns mine no problem. So I do believe its possible all these ecm's are acting different from factory.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean about the 13 model 900 ranger throttle reponse. Dealer had a left over base green 13 ranger that I test drive. Drive it first out of 3 rangers. I was expecting a rocket ship when I hammered the pedal but was dissapointed. Next drive a full size base model 570 15 model. The throttle repose very very close to the 13 model. Then test drove a 14 ranger 900 LE with the buckets seats and the factory in dash stereo. Let me tell you it was a rocket. So I do feel that the 13 model had some issues with throttle opening all the way.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Mine is definitely a dog compared to my brothers. Can't wait to rectify this!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
I sent mine off today to be flashed - I'll be waiting impatiently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
I wonder if I will run into issues with airflow through my single 2-1/4" snorkel... Hmmm

·
Registered
76 Posts
I wonder if I will run into issues with airflow through my single 2-1/4" snorkel... Hmmm
You shouldn't considering my maverick & commander, which need more air never had a problem using a 2" snorkel

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have to Tag in here, I'd love to have a little more power in the Ranger.

t

·
Registered
600 Posts
Ya we need to keep this alive!

121 - 140 of 146 Posts